I learnt a few things while in Melbourne:
- I could be happy living in an apartment (provided the strata allowed for cats).
- The art collector market feels conservative and entirely self-perpetuating.
- Artist run spaces tend to shut down over January.
- I would like to find a good Sichuan restaurant in Perth. (Anyone?)
I ate at some good restaurants:
- 1+1 Dumpling Noodles: Lamb skewers
- Ants Bistro: The minister chicken is “very exciting!”
- Dainty Sichuan: Garlic cucumber and chicken pieces in dry chilli
- Nhu Lan: Vietnamese lunch rolls
- (Dim sum place around the corner from 1+1): Gai Lan rice flour rolls
- (Fancy restaurant chain from China): Pork and cucumber in chilli oil
And I took some photos:
Hmmm… I probably shouldn’t have made the photos so small…