Just a few one liners:
- Advance Wars: Dual Strike (NDS): Teh best game evar.
- Kirby Canvas Curse (NDS): Innovative and fun… but like with most kirby games… I’m not sure why.
- Meteos (NDS): Cool (like Rez + Tetris + Smash Brothers) but gameplay is let down by the fact that there is a “cheap” way to play that is very effective; It’s almost like a fighting game in which button bashing pays off.
- Resident Evil 4 (GCN): Excellent, but voice for the guy who sells you stuff is really corny “so, whatcha buuuyyin’?”
- Killer 7 (GCN): … yeah… I don’t really get it… but I haven’t played it much yet.